Heath Mount Breakfast Club is open from 7.45am every day.
Breakfast Club is open from 7.45 am – 8.20 am, Monday to Friday term time only. The cost for Breakfast Club is £2.50 per week and payment must be made in advance on the Arbor Parent Portal in order to book your child's place at Breakfast Club. The club is led by Ms Yafai and Ms Bi. While at the Breakfast club your children are well cared for, warm and well fed! Current Breakfast options include toast, cereals and juices.
The following guidelines are for your information and help us to ensure the health and safety of your children:
* Children should be delivered to the front office at 7:45 am where a member of staff will greet them and lead them to the lower hall.
* Any dietary needs should be reported to the office in writing.
* Activities will be provided for the children after they have eaten.
* Children in EYFS and KS1 are accompanied to class once club has finished. KS2 children make their own way internally to classrooms.
* Heath Mount Behaviour Policy will apply during Breakfast Club.
Your child may be eligible for a free place at Breakfast Club if they meet certain criteria. Please enquire at the school office for further information.
Breakfast is provided by Magic Breakfast. Please click on the document below to view the products available at Breakfast Club to children as well as the Ingredients, Allergens and Nutritional Information for Magic Breakfast Products.